You May Not Need a Bakersfield Accident Attorney
Many individuals involved in an auto accident think that they won’t need a legal consultant even though, realistically, they will. You’ll need guidance if you ask any of these questions listed below.
- Can I get my car fixed?
- Do I get a rental car?
- Should or can I go to a doctor?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- How do I get compensated for lost wages?
- Can I receive compensation for pain and suffering?
- What is my claim worth?
- When is the best time to settle?
- How do I increase the value of my claim?
If you have any more questions or need guidance, don’t hesitate.
Call Now: (661) 833-1090
Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay!
Call Or Fill Out For Free Consultation
Retain an auto accident attorney to fight for your rights
When you or a loved one sustains a serious injury due to a reckless driving accident, its time to consult withana auto accident attorney for legal advice. You have the ability to help protect your rights by working with an expert auto accident attorney in Bakersfield. You’ll need an auto accident attorney that will hold that driver accountable for his or her actions. It’s possible that you may be able to get compensation for the unforeseen losses as a result of the crash. Also, payments you obtain from an auto accident lawsuit will help to pay for various costs caused by the accident. This includes; high medical bills, financial support for injuries resulting in lost income or unexpected death. However, in some instances, your lawsuit can help to stop the same misfortune from occurring to other people.
As an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield, our firm can answer all of your important questions concerning the process of recovering damages for auto accident injuries in California. Our firm handles a variety of motor vehicle accident claims every year. These include; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle and even pedestrian accidents. Recovering from the damages, of a reckless driver as a result of an auto accident, can be challenging.
However, an experienced Bakersfield auto accident attorney can guide you in the right steps to safeguard your rights.
Data obtained from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration suggests that millions of Americans are involved in car accidents every year. In a recent SWITRS (Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System) analysis by the California Highway Patrol revealed that in Kern County alone more than 3,000 people are injured and about 100 die annually from auto accidents. Out of these, traffic accidents in the city of Bakersfield alone, contribute about 1,000 injuries and 24 deaths, each year.
Automobile accidents cause tremendous physical agony and suffering and even financial anguish to the victims of careless drivers. Surely the injured victims deal with massive consequences. These can can include; unexpected medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages, medical bills, and/or loss of enjoyment of life. It doesn’t stop there either. Additionally, families take on hardships that can include; mental anguish, economic loss, and loss of companionship.
Some accidents that result in incapacitating injuries have harsh implications on a household’s finances. In some cases, it can cause the loss of a job, home, property, and other assets. However, you can avoid all this by retaining a reputable auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to protect you.
Sit Back and Let Us Serve you
Upon retaining an experienced motor accident firm or attorney in Bakersfield, you can have peace of mind, as the professionals commence their investigation into the car accident. Our accident attorneys serve you by:
- establishing liability
- examining insurance coverage and possessions or assets of the responsible driver
- swiftly recover all legal damages that are entitled to you and your family
Here’s how you can prepare
When it’s unclear who is at fault in an auto accident, the right step to take is to immediately consult with an experienced accident attorney representing Bakersfield auto accident victims. Above all, the consultation is critical to safeguarding the legal rights of all involved parties in a serious car accident. Consult with one of our accident attorneys ASAP so you minimize the chances of lost physical evidence; poor recollection of events; and delayed recovery of expenses incurred. Moreover, here are other important things that you should do after the accident:
- Firstly, immediately file a car accident report with Bakersfield’s highway patrol, sheriff, or police, if you haven’t done it at the scene.
- Second, note down the driver’s name and address, driver’s license number, vehicle license number, and insurance information of all parties involved in the car accident. Most importantly, write down the names, telephone numbers, and addresses of witnesses at the scene.
- Third, take photos of the motor accident scene, all vehicles involved and visible injuries to the parties, like bruises, cuts, and scars.
- Lastly, refrain from discussing the events of the accident or your injuries with anyone, except your doctor and auto accident attorney, and do not consent to any recordings or statements. Every case is important to us and if you are a victim of an auto accident injury, we have your best interest. You might take legal advice into consideration if the insurance companies are expressing apathy in addressing the complaints or the hospital’s manner of conduct is not in your best interest. In conclusion, tough times need tougher and smarter lawyers.
Contact us, and we will fight for your rights!
By Kyle W. Jones