You May Not Need an Attorney
Many individuals who have been involved in a car accident won’t need an attorney.
You will need an attorney if any of these questions listed below arise.
- Can I Get My Car Fixed?
- Do I Get a Rental Car?
- Should or Can I Go To A Doctor?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- How do I get compensated for lost wages?
- Can I receive compensation for pain and suffering?
- What is my claim worth?
- When is the best time to settle?
- How do I increase the value of my claim?
If you have any more questions or need guidance, don’t wait to call.
Call Now: (661) 833-1090
If You Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay!
Call Or Fill Out For Free Consultation
Retain an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to Fight for your Rights
If you or a loved one sustains a serious injury due to a reckless driving accident, its time to consult with legal advice. You have the ability to help protect your rights by working with an expert auto accident attorney in Bakersfield. You will need a Bakersfield auto accident attorney that will hold that driver accountable for his or her actions. It’s possible that you may be able to get compensation for the unforeseen losses caused by the crash. The payment you obtain from an auto accident lawsuit can help to pay for various costs caused by the accident. This includes; high medical bills, financial support for injuries resulting in lost income or unexpected death. In some instances, your lawsuit can help to stop the same misfortune from occurring to other people.
As an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield, our firm can answer all of your important questions concerning the process of recovering damages for auto accident injuries in California. Our firm handles a variety of motor vehicle accident claims every year. These include; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle and even pedestrian accidents. Recovering from the damages, of a reckless driver via an auto accident, can be challenging.
An experienced Bakersfield auto accident attorney can guide you in the right steps to safeguard your rights.
Data obtained from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration suggests that millions of Americans are involved in car accidents every year. More than 2 million are injured in these accidents and 30,000 of whom end up dying. A recent Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) analysis by the California Highway Patrol revealed that annually more than 3,000 people are injured and about 100 die in Kern County auto accidents. Out of these, traffic accidents in the city of Bakersfield alone, contribute about 1,000 injuries and 24 deaths, each year.
Automobile accidents cause tremendous physical agony and suffering and even financial anguish to the victims of careless drivers. The injured victims deal with massive consequences. Consequences can include; unexpected medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages, medical bills, and/or loss of enjoyment of life. It doesnt stop their either. Families take on additional hardships while tending to the care of their injured family member(s). Hardships that can include; mental anguish, economic loss, and loss of companionship.
Some accidents that result in incapacitating injuries can have harsh implications on a household’s finances. In some cases, it can cause the loss of a job, home, property, and other assets. Fortunately, you can avoid all this by retaining a reputable auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to protect you.
Sit Back and Let Us Serve you
Upon retaining an experienced motor accident firm or attorney in Bakersfield, you can have peace of mind, as the professionals commence their investigation into the car accident. Our lawyers serve you by:
- establishing liability
- examining insurance coverage and possessions or assets of the responsible driver
- swiftly recover all legal damages thats entitled to you and your family
Here’s how you can prepare
If it is not clear who is at fault in an auto accident, the right step to take is to immediately consult with an experienced attorney representing Bakersfield auto accident victims. The consultation is critical to safeguarding the legal rights of all involved parties in a serious car accident. Consult with one of our lawyers ASAP to minimize chances of lost physical evidence, poor recollection of events, and delayed recovery of expenses incurred. These are other important things that you should do after the accident:
- First, immediately file a car accident report with Bakersfield’s highway patrol, sheriff, or police, if this has not yet been done at the scene.
- Second, note down the driver’s name and address, driver’s license number, vehicle license number, and insurance information of all parties involved in the car accident. Most importantly, write down the names, telephone numbers and addresses of witnesses at the scene.
- Third, take photos of the motor accident scene, all vehicles involved and visible injuries to the parties, like bruises, cuts and scars.
- Fourth, refrain from discussing the events of the accident or your injuries with anyone, except your doctor and Bakersfield car accident lawyer, and do not consent to any recordings or statements. Every case is important to us. If you are a victim of an auto accident injury, contact us now. You need an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to protect your best interests. You need legal advice if your insurance companies are expressing apathy in addressing the complaints or the hospital’s manner of conduct is not in your best interest. Tough times need tougher and smarter lawyers.
Contact us, and we will fight for your rights!
By Kyle W. Jones