You May Not Need an Attorney
We are here to help you figure out if you actually need an attorney. Many individuals who have been involved in a car accident will not need an attorney; However if any of the following listed questions are some you have, we urge you to give us a call.
- How Do I Get My Car Fixed?
- Do I Get a Rental Car?
- Should or Can I Go To A Doctor?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- How do I get compensated for lost wages?
- Can I receive compensation for pain and suffering?
- What is my claim worth?
- When is the best time to settle?
- How do I increase the value of my claim?
If you have any questions or just want a little guidance please call.
Call Now: (661) 833-1090
If You Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay!
Call Or Fill Out For Free Consultation
Retain an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to Fight for your Rights
If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury because of another driver’s recklessness, you can protect your rights by retaining an experienced auto accident attorney in Bakersfield. It is not possible to return to the way things were before the accident, but a Bakersfield car accident lawyer can help to hold that driver accountable for his or her actions, and get you compensated for the unforeseen losses caused by the crash. The payment you obtain from an auto accident lawsuit can help to pay for various costs caused by the accident, including high medical bills, as well as provide financial support in instances where injuries have resulted in lost income or unexpected death. In some cases, your lawsuit can help to stop the same misfortune from occurring to other people.
An auto accident attorney in Bakersfield can answer all of your important questions concerning the process of recovering damages for auto accident injuries in California. These personal injury lawyers handle a variety of motor vehicle accident claims, like car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and bicycle and pedestrian accidents. There are many ways for drivers to avoid getting into accidents, but even the safest ones can get injured. The process involved in recovering damages for the recklessness of another driver who injured you in an auto accident can be challenging, but a Bakersfield auto accident attorney can guide you in the right steps to safeguard your rights.
Data obtained from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration suggests that millions of Americans are involved in car accidents every year. More than 2 million are injured in these accidents, 30,000 of whom end up dying. A recent Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) analysis by the California Highway Patrol revealed that more than 3,000 people are injured and about 100 die in Kern County auto accidents, annually. Out of these, traffic accidents in the city of Bakersfield alone, contribute about 1,000 injuries and 24 deaths, each year.
Automobile accidents can cause tremendous physical agony and suffering, as well as financial anguish to the victims of careless drivers. The injured victims are forced to deal with massive and unexpected medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages, medical bills, and loss of enjoyment of life. Their family members are also affected, since they suffer mental anguish, economic loss, and loss of companionship, in attending to the injured family member. Some accidents that result in incapacitating injuries can have harsh implications on a household’s finance’s, and in some cases, cause the loss of a job, home, property, and other assets. Fortunately, you can avoid all this by retaining a reputable auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to protect you.
Sit Back and Let Us Serve you
Upon retaining an experienced motor accident firm or attorney in Bakersfield, you can have peace of mind, as the professionals commence their investigation into the car accident. The lawyer will establish liability, examine insurance coverage and possessions or assets of the responsible driver, and swiftly recover all legal damages that you and your family are entitled.
Until then, here is how you prepare
If it is not clear who is at fault in a motor vehicle accident in Bakersfield, the right step to take is to consult immediately, with an experienced attorney representing Bakersfield auto accident victims. This consultation is critical to safeguarding the legal rights of all parties involved in a serious car accident. The consultation should be done as soon as possible to minimize chances of lost physical evidence, poor recollection of events, and delayed recovery of expenses incurred. There are some other things that you should do after the accident:
- First, immediately file a car accident report with Bakersfield’s highway patrol, sheriff, or police, if this has not yet been done at the scene.
- Second, note down the driver’s name and address, driver’s license number, vehicle license number, and insurance information of all parties involved in the car accident. Also write down the names, telephone numbers and addresses of witnesses at the scene.
- Third, take photos of the motor accident scene, all vehicles involved and visible injuries to the parties, like bruises, cuts and scars.
- Fourth, refrain from discussing the events of the accident or your injuries with anyone, except your doctor and Bakersfield car accident lawyer, and do not consent to any recordings or statements. Every case is important to us. If you are a victim of an injury, contact us now. You need an auto accident attorney in Bakersfield to protect your interests, especially when the insurance company expresses apathy in addressing the complaints, or the hospital’s manner of conduct is not in your best interest. Tough times need tougher and smarter lawyers.
- Contact us, and we will fight for your rights!
By Kyle Jones