My New Year’s Resolution – To Continue To Protect Your Rights!
The idea of making New Year’s resolutions can be traced back to the ancient Babylonians, some 4,000 years ago. They were also the first to hold official celebrations for New Year’s, during which time they would reaffirm their loyalty to their king (or elect a new one) and make promises to the gods to pay their debts and return any items they had borrowed. The first resolutions.
For the past 14 years, I have been fortunate enough to work with a talented and knowledgeable staff in my hometown where I can protect the rights of my fellow citizens. What an honor! As I reflect on the growth of our business, I am grateful to all of you for trusting in me as your counsel.
I also resolve to continue to do the following things to protect your rights:
- Serve with COMPASSION. I understand that every case is unique and that every person is different. You are calling me because you need my help and we believe that compassion for your situation must come first.
- COMMUNICATE openly and honestly. Great communication starts with listening. We pride ourselves on accessibility and our communication with our clients. It is our responsibility to keep you informed about your case and updated on a regular basis.
- ADVOCATE for your needs and rights. My job is to fight for my clients and to be as proactive as possible to ensure success in and out of the courtroom.
- Work your case with CONFIDENCE. We are a seasoned firm with a proven track record of success in providing the best local representation for our clients. We are confident in our efforts and we work hard to maintain our excellent reputation.
- GIVE BACK. I never take for granted the many blessings this community has bestowed on my family and friends. I believe strongly in giving back to the community and we will continue to support local efforts through the Kern County Bar Association and other charities throughout the years.
The Law office of Kyle Jones focuses on the following areas:
- Personal Injury & Brain Injury
- Food Safety & Food Poisoning Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Estate Planning
- Corporation / LLC Formation
I hope you will also join me when I am a guest host occasionally on the Moneywise Guys Radio Show on KERN Radio News Talk 1180 / 96.1. The show airs Monday – Friday 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM and when I am on air I discuss real issues affecting clients in Kern County and how counsel might improve their situation.
Please join me next on January 3rd when I will be discussing Living Trusts. In fact, the first ten callers will receive a promotional deal of 50% off the cost of their Living Trust!
Please call my office should you need any advice or help this year. I ‘ve been honored to serve you since 2004 and I sincerely appreciate your trust.
Just in case you were wondering, below were the top 10 New Year’s Resolutions from 2017 according to Statisticbrain.com:
- Lose weight / healthier eating
- Life / self improvements
- Better financial decisions
- Quit smoking
- Do more exciting things
- Spend more time with family / close friends
- Work out more often
- Learn something new on my own
- Do more good deeds for others
- Find the love of my life
Here’s to a great 2018!
Statistics found at: